Friday, February 1, 2008

Im 5 months old now!
















Over the past month, I have learned to FLIP OVER and GRAB MY FEET!

I celebrated my 1st Christmas and New Years, and soon Ill celebrate my first Chinese New Years too!

Im big enough to play in my new toy. Its one of my favorite ways to pass time.

I went on another vacation. Mommy and Daddy took me to a place called San Francisco. On the way up, we stopped in Monterey Bay for a night. We spent the next day at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. In SF, it was cold. We stayed at Auntie Lea and Uncle Calvin's house. While in SF, I got to play with another baby! On the way home we stopped at another city called Pismo Beach. We saw thousands of Monarch butterflies! The road trip was fun!

I have a new chair! People always laugh when they see me in it...dont know why?! But, Im learning how to wiggle out of it. My parents dont let me watch TV, so I turn my head as far back as I can to see what Im missing.

No comments: