Monday, October 6, 2008

13 months

My Daddy has been taking pictures with his cell phone to up date our activities. There are several pages of pictures taken from different places, such as, amusement parks, visiting friends, hanging out with family, playing with new toys, standing, brushing teeth with a "big girls toothbrush," and much more. So, on the bottom of the page click on "Older post" to view more pictures.

Ive learned a lot since Ive turned 1. At 12 months of age I knew only 2 words: "dada" and "hi." At 13 months I now know 6 words! "dis"=this, "dat" =that, "goo" =good, "hi," "dada,"& "gain" =again. This past week I finally took my first independent steps; although, I still dont feel completely comfortable on my own. I have 8 teeth (4 upstairs and 4 downstairs). More are on their way in....it HURTS!

No comments: